Get to know your class with this New Zealand back to school 'about me' activity for Kiwi classrooms.
This is a glyph activity
Save money get this as part of my back to school bundle
WHAT IS A GLYPH?
Glyphs can be used by children as a way to gather and depict data in a fun way for example a child may be given a hat and asked to colour it in red if they are a girl or blue if they are a boy.
WHAT IS IN THIS ACTIVITY
In this Glyph children make a picture of a kiwi bird adding features to the picture to show
- whether they have siblings
- whether they prefer summer or winter
- whether they prefer night or day
- whether they have pets or no pets
- Teacher instructions
- Blackline masters
- A data sheet for children to Write about what their picture shows
- A class data sheet for children to collect information about their class
You can get this as part of my money saving NZ Bundle