Here is a media art project. In this project, the students have to choose a word to create a graffiti.
This graffiti will express a wish for the new year that is soon beginning. In the world this year, I would like more.... ?
It's a fun technique. You will need wax crayons, white sheets, cardboard and black ink.
It's a great way to evaluate media work.
Can be done with other themes too, students just have to choose a different word. They can do it with their names, for example, or a love word for Valentine’s day!
-Grade 3 and up
-White sheet and cardboard
-White sheet for the artwork
This document includes:
-A step-by-step description with explanatory photos
-An evaluation grid
Duration: about 4 class periods
Thank you for visiting my store !
I welcome feedback.
Your comments can help me make my resources better for you. In addition, when you give feedback, you receive TpT credits, which may be used to purchase any product at any store on the Teachers Pay Teachers website (subject to the site’s rules and regulations).
You can learn more by clicking on the link below:
Click Provide Feedback to earn TpT credits.
Every $1 spent = 1 credit
50 credits = $2.50 off a purchase
You may :
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others, including other teachers.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.