Here is an 8.5" x 11" activity sheet for the Newbery Medal.
AND a 8.5" x 14" legal sized Poster Activity for the Newbery Medal.
They vary slightly since there was more room for items on the larger version.
Some of the things these ask the students to:
1. Sketch the Newbery Medal.
2. Identify who can win the Newbery.
3. Research multiple winning authors.
4. Math question: Figure out how many years it has been around.
5. Identify 3 Newbery books they'd like to read.
6. Fast Facts Box
7. Name a book they have read that they feel could have won the Newbery Medal and explain why.
8. Write their Sources.
Students can add their own decorative touches to it after they fill it out. Great for a literacy center!