Newsletter Templates Editable | Google Slides | English & Spanish | B&W
Also included in
- Keep your parents informed and happy with these editable parent communication forms! In this bundle you will find editable weekly and monthly newsletters, calendars, parent letters, and note templates. This bundle includes all my best selling parent communication resources in one download! Check outPrice $19.99Original Price $33.24Save $13.25
- Are you looking for an easy way to keep your families up to date? These editable Newsletters and Calendars might be just what you are looking for! The streamline design make them super easy to fill in but best of all, easy to read. Parents have mentioned how much they love being up to date with theiPrice $7.60Original Price $17.75Save $10.15
- You are purchasing a bundle perfect for BTS time! Inside you will find OVER 2,000 pages full of resources that will help with classroom management, teacher organization, parent communication, and classroom decor! This bundle is perfect for new and experienced teachers! This bundle is also perfect foPrice $39.96Original Price $72.86Save $32.90
- This highly requested bundle is finally available! Over the years I have had so many requests from teachers that needed all my most popular Melonheadz themed resources in one bundle. I was not able to create it due to technical limitations. The wait is now over! I'm happy to tell you that you can noPrice $196.00Original Price $320.24Save $124.24
- This bundle includes all of the printables I add to my own planner. Included are my lesson plan templates, two-page calendar layouts, checklist and teacher forms, documentation logs, note taking stationary, data forms, as well as my calendars and newsletters. Already own my calendars and newslettersPrice $28.00Original Price $50.00Save $22.00
- Thank you for purchasing this bundle! It was created for teachers that need resources that include a print and digital version. The print versions are included as PowerPoint files™. The digital copies are saved in Google Slides™ or Google Sheets™.Please note that I will most likely be adding more rePrice $63.99Original Price $105.50Save $41.51
- This bundle was created by request. You are purchasing a large bundle of resources that include English & Spanish versions. Several of these resources are editable, but some are not. Please make sure to look at each individual item for specific edibility details. Please Note:This bundle will groPrice $200.00Original Price $317.24Save $117.24
These editable newsletter templates were created to keep parents informed about our classroom events and all school activities. To create your newsletter, just type your text and print! All the cute clip art and headings are ready to go!
I like to print my newsletters on color paper for an extra pop! Parents have given me GREAT feedback over the past years since I began sending them home.
Do you like to send yours out digitally? You can save these as PDF's or as images to post on your website. They can even be emailed out to your students' parents or sent with the Remind app! A video link is in this file that shows you how to do this step by step with your home printer.
- Editable Monthly newsletters in color
- Editable Monthly newsletters in black & white
- Editable Spanish versions of each template
- Templates with holidays and neutral layouts
- Google Slides templates
- PDF with tips and tricks such as how to print poster sized!
I've included three versions of each design that you can use depending on your needs. Please read below for more details:
- 1st Version: Ready To Go
This version is exactly as I designed. The title and headings are all done for you. You just enter your content in each box and print.
- 2nd Version: Customizable Headings
This version has blank headings within each box. You can use any wordings there and any fonts. The month title is already done for you.
- 3rd Version: No Text
This has all the clip art and boxes in place but no text. You can customize the text as much as you would like. You can have your title read: "Mrs. Smith's Classroom News" or "News From Room 801" etc.
This third option offers you the most flexibility, but if you need something that can be completed quickly (but still looks great) the first option is the way to go.
Please check out the preview to see what is included!
Please note that you need Microsoft PowerPoint, Keynote, or Google Slides (free with your Google account) in order to edit this file. ALL boxes and clip art are embedded into the file (you cannot change them) but the text is completely editable.