Presentation (Powerpoint) File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Looking for a simple, quick way to build a positive relationship and effectively communicate with your students' parents? I've got you covered. These editable newsletters will do the trick every time!
These newsletters can be edited to include your information for your week or month and then emailed or printed to be sent home. There are 3 different templates for each month of the year, each one included in color AND black and white versions. Send the same one all month long or change it up to coordinate with different holidays and events that month!
Please check out the preview, ask any questions you might have, and read the EDITING DISCLAIMER below before purchasing. :) Have an awesome school year!
>>>>> EDITING DISCLAIMER <<<<<
This product is a POWERPOINT PRESENTATION. To edit this product, you will need to follow these steps:
1. Open the PowerPoint presentation.
2. Click on the text that you want to edit.
3. Type in the text that you want to include.
4. Select/highlight all the text boxes when you’re finished entering your text to change the font to whatever is your favorite.
5. To save and print or email to parents: Go to file, select print, choose “Save as PDF” from the drop down menu, and save the PDF to your desktop for easy access.
*** If there is not a text box somewhere that you would like a text box to be, you can simply insert a text box by going to insert and choosing "Text Box".
* If you want your edited text to match the text that is already on the background of the product, you will need to purchase those fonts. Please email me and I'll let you know which ones I used.
* If you need to add another slide in with the same background so you don’t have to lose each week’s information, right click on the slide you want to duplicate and choose “duplicate slide”. Then, change the old information to new information on the new slide.
* If you have any questions or are having trouble editing, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll figure it out together!