Also included in
- If you're a new teacher in 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or 5th grade, you're going to LOVE this carefully selected bundle of resources to use with your students in the first month of school! Let's set you up for success and get your year off to a fantastic start with fun, creative, and effective classroom managem$24.99$32.00Save $7.01
"I loved this resource!!" - Alex Gilles
"I LOVE these templates! They make creating monthly newsletter easy and interesting! Thank you!" - Tracy D.
I created these editable newsletter templates so you can keep parents informed about what's going on in your classroom every week or every month. Just add your own text and print to create your own newsletter quickly and easily! All 12 months of the school year headings are ready, complete with clip art and editable text boxes.
Can't print in color? No problem - print on Astro Brights paper to make your newsletters stand out in a sea of papers that come home from school with your students. Parents in my classroom LOVE being kept informed about everything that's coming up at school!
I've also included an editable, Google Slides version of these newsletters so you can send them home by email or post them on your website. You can even use the Remind app to send these directly to parents once you save them as PDFs. Just click here to learn how.
What's included in this resource?
- Editable Monthly newsletters in color (12 months + Welcome Back newsletter)
- Editable Monthly newsletters in black & white
- Blank newsletter template in color & black & white
- Google Slides templates
Different Editable Options for You!
I've included two versions of each design that you can use depending on your needs. Please read below for more details:
- 1st Version: Editable Templates
This version is exactly as I designed. The title and headings are all done for you. You just enter your content in each box and headings and print.
- 2nd Version: Almost Fully Editable Templates
This version has blank headings within each box. You can change the text to be anything you want and you can customize your fonts and colors. The month title and clipart is already done for you.
- Bonus: Blank Template
This has all the editable elements and text boxes. You can customize the text and headings to be whatever you'd like.
This option offers you the most flexibility, but if you need a newsletter that can be completed quickly (but still looks great) the first option is the way to go.
Please check out the preview to see what is included!
Please note that you need Microsoft PowerPoint, Keynote, or Google Slides (free with your Google account) in order to edit this file. ALL heading clip art is embedded into the file (you cannot change them) but the text and the text boxes themselves are completely editable. There is no clipart included in the body of the Google Slide files.
I hope you enjoy using this resource with your students!
Did you know that you can get TpT credit to use on future purchases? Here's how:
- Be sure you're logged in, and go to your My Purchases page.
- Click on the Provide Feedback button beside your purchase.
- Leave your rating and leave a comment about the product and how it worked with your kids.
- Each time you give feedback, TpT will give you credits towards future purchases!
- Click on the green ★ to follow my store and get email notifications about new resources and freebies!