Newspaper Templates are easy, no prep printables that can be used for ANY subject area, writing assignment, or information gathering activity in your classroom. This newspaper templates product is so versatile that you can use it all year long in multiple subject areas!
Newspaper templates can be used for any of the following: book reports, All About Me, science or social studies reports, expository writing, assessments of learning, or fun facts activities.
*****PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS NEWSPAPER TEMPLATE PRODUCT IS NOT EDITABLE!
It is designed to be printed so that students can write on it. There are 21 “front page” newspaper templates with varying borders, layouts, and phrases on the front. There are an additional 12 “front page” newspaper templates with the name of a newspaper printed on the front (The Chatty Commentator, The Social Studies Star, Book Report Times, The Babbling Bulletin, etc.). The final 7 sheets are “back pages” newspaper templates that match the borders of the the front pages (to be used in case you’d like the students to create a report LONGER than the first page allows). You can copy these newspaper templates as many times as you’d like and require students to use as many pages as is necessary for the completion of the project.
Each newspaper template includes squares (or stars) for illustrations. Of course, an obvious option is for students to illustrate their own pictures. Other options might include printing pictures from the internet, drawing diagrams, or creating tables of information.
These newspaper templates can be used for 2nd-12th grade, homeschooling, or camp/activities outside of school.
Sign up for access to my EXCLUSIVE FREE RESOURCE LIBRARY AND NEWSLETTER.
For updates on new products and product specials, follow me:
MY TPT STORE
Kirsten has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
• Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.