Also included in
- This physics package includes a full lesson set for a complete unit on Forces (Dynamics). Within the unit package, you'll find the lessons, activities, and a full, day-by-day breakdown on how I teach this unit in my own classroom. Included in the package:5 weeks of teaching material5 Lessons each co$33.97$67.81Save $33.84
- Newton's Three Laws of Motion - Fully editable and Complete 5E Lesson Bundle. By purchasing this bundle you will save 43% vs. purchasing the individual components separately.Lesson Objectives: • Students will be able to describe Newton’s three laws of motion verbally• Students will be able to perfor$14.97$23.97Save $9.00
This Newton's 3 Laws of Motion lesson package begins with an overview of the 3 Laws then goes into specifics regarding Newton’s First Law and its applications. The lesson then covers Newton’s Second Law and Newton’s Third Law as well as their Applications.
This package includes the lesson (student and teacher versions of the presentation), an auto-graded Exit Ticket, SIX videos, and a student lesson handout as a document. The presentation is fun and applicable with many opportunities for inquiry-based learning and discussion.
In order, the lesson covers:
- Newton’s 3 Laws Summary
- Newton’s First Law
- Newton’s Second Law
- Second Law Simulation
- Newton’s Third Law
- Many opportunities for students to check their understanding
Included in the lesson package is:
- The teacher version of the presentation
- The student version of the presentation
- 6 videos embedded into the presentation
- An auto-graded Exit Ticket and a separate quiz with an answer key
- Student lesson handout
- This lesson includes both Office and Google formats for ALL resources. The presentation is in PowerPoint and Google Slides while all documents contain Word and Google Doc versions.
- Your resource is perfect for distance learning and integrates seamlessly with Google Classroom as I've included a link that will automatically create a copy of the resources and put them directly into your Google Drive with one click.
- Purchase --> Open --> Click --> Assign to your students
Having both options allows you to use either without worrying about formatting issues as all the work has already been done for you. It safeguards you in case your department or school decides to go Google 100% and allows you as well as your students to access everything no matter where you are or what kind of equipment is being used.
The student version of the presentation contains multiple blanks that need to be filled in throughout the lesson. These blanks are conveniently underlined and bolded on the teacher copy. I have found this to be the most effective means of keeping my students engaged and active without having them write everything out. This also leaves more time for discussion and activities.
- Lesson 1 - Forces Introduction
- Lesson 2 - Newton's 3 Laws of Motion
- Lesson 3 - Friction
- Lesson 4 - Universal Gravitation
- Lesson 5 - Ramps, Pulley's and Forces
I also have a range of assignments and lessons/units from other grade levels at my store. Please CLICK HERE to have a look around and don’t forget to follow if you like what you see.
Also, please visit my blog Teach With Fergy for my thoughts on teaching, learning, and everything in between.