Also included in
- These PhET online physics labs will engage your students in an exciting hands-on learning experience. Each lab activity covers a specific topic from the factors affecting the period of a pendulum to the velocity and acceleration of objects experiencing projectile motion. All have been classroom test$57.00$103.00Save $46.00
This bundle contains three of my popular PhET Interactive Simulation online physics labs. The online labs included in this bundle cover forces and motion as they relate to Newton’s laws of motion.
(1) PhET Simulation: Forces and Motion Online Lab
(2) PhET Simulation: Newton’s Laws of Motion Online Lab
(3) PhET Simulation: Force of Friction Online Lab
In the Forces and Motion Online Lab your students will investigate different force scenarios and how they affect the motion of objects.
In Newton’s Laws of Motion students investigate balanced and unbalanced forces and their effect on the motion of objects. They will come away with a deeper understanding of Newton’s first and second laws of motion.
In Force of Friction students will learn about the two types of frictional forces and how to determine the static and kinetic coefficients of friction.
These web-based physics lab activities are available as editable PDF files that can be completed by distance learners.
PhET simulations incorporate research based, student centered activities that are fun and easy to use. All of the PhET simulations are available from their website: phet.colorado.edu.
Each of the three online labs contains the following:
(1) A Getting Started Teachers Guide.
(2) Two or three pages of notes covering the relevant material.
(3) The lab activity worksheets.
(4) An answer key for the lab activity worksheets.
Check out all my money saving bundles: