Also included in
- Teach your students about force and Newton's Laws of Motion using over one hundred pages of hands-on activities, demonstrations, anchor chart posters, informative text, STEM project, and assessment to complete your physical science unit. It will teach and assess your students about Newton's First, S$36.99$49.72Save $12.73
- Looking for a curriculum to last all school year that will help you teach your physical science units? This curriculum can be used to teach atoms and elements, chemical and physical changes, electricity, energy, magnetism, Newton's laws of motion, the periodic table of elements, simple machines, and$229.99$326.47Save $96.48
Teach Newton's 2nd Law of Motion with this fun winter activity. Students will learn about force, mass, and acceleration as they construct a snowball launcher to launch cotton balls and marshmallows.
Included you will receive a "How to Use" sheet to explain the science behind this activity, as well as tips to help it run smoothly. You will also receive pictures of materials and set up.
This activity will get students thinking about Newton's second law of motion. You can have students work independently, in pairs, groups, or use it as a demonstration for your whole class.
Check out the feedback from happy teachers:
- Great resource that my students will love! They really enjoy STEAM/STEM activities and are always asking if we will be doing one. Thanks for including the helpful top about the marshmallows. Great way to reuse old file folders! Thanks so much!
- This was great! Even my third graders enjoyed this.
- Love this...cannot wait to use it with my 6th graders. Thank you.
- I love how you mixed Newton's Law into a winter theme. Very cute! :)
Check Out My Newton's Laws of Motion Bundle: Click here
Other lessons and activities to support this unit:
- Anchor Chart Posters
- Introduction to the three laws of motion informative text
- Force nonfiction articles
- Introduction to laws for Google Classroom
- Demonstration for the first law of motion
- Second Law Worksheet
- 2nd Law FREEBIE
- Third law hands-on activity
- Review Game
- Task Cards (Printable, Digital and BOOM)
- Science EDITABLE Color by Number Review Activity
- Halloween Activity
- STEM project
Kindly Note: If you have questions do not hesitate in emailing me at Samson's Shoppe Email
PLEASE PREVIEW BEFORE PURCHASING
Thank you for visiting Samson's Shoppe. I would love for you to become a follower.
Samson's Shoppe followers receive new product information and discounts on any new items!
All rights reserved by Samson's Shoppe. This product is to be used by the original downloader ONLY. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.