Also included in
- You can never have enough variety of Dollar Up / Dollar Over resources! This bundle comes with task cards in a variety of answer field choices for all of your different learners, as well as engaging interactive digital activities to practice the same consumer math concepts on a tablet, smart board$19.99$28.50Save $8.51
- Money saving bundle of consumer math functional and differentiated task card activities to learn the basics of United States currency from names & values of coins & bills, counting money, next dollar up or over method, identifying price, making change, comparison shopping, using a debit card$21.99$30.00Save $8.01
- Over 150 sets (OVER 7000 TASK CARDS) included in this GROWING BUNDLE. For more information/details on what is included with each task card set, click and browse the links above!Additional Information:Task cards fit in photo storage boxes for easy organizationLow prep - Print, laminate, and cut down$320.00$372.50Save $52.50
176 differentiated dollar over method consumer math Task Cards with single and double digits - a set under $10 and a set over $10. Real images of grocery and department store products.
This comes with:
- 176 total task cards
- 88 with answer field of 3
- 88 without answer field
- Cover for task boxes
- Numbered task cards for easy data collection. Download FREE progress monitoring/answer sheets for the task cards HERE.
- Print, laminate, cut for long term use.
- Student is to determine the next dollar up (e.g. You need $5 to pay for an item that costs $4.95)
- Use clothes pins or a dry erase marker to mark the correct answer.
- Great for small group lessons and work task bins.
Get these same task cards in different answer field choices:
Want the PAPERLESS, NO PREP digital activity version of these? Check out:
Check out other life skills Task Cards:
Before purchasing this product, please read the product description and check out the preview to determine if the resource is appropriate for your students. If you have questions, do not hesitate to contact me:
★ HOW CAN YOU EARN TPT CREDITS?
Your feedback is valued as it helps me improve and create better resources! When you leave feedback, TpT rewards you with credits that you can use toward future purchases.
✔️ Copyrights reserved to F. Gonzalez (Adulting Made Easy aka Spedadulting).
✔️ This purchase includes a license for one teacher only for personal use in their classroom.
✖️ Licenses are non-transferable, meaning they can not be passed from one teacher to another.
✖️ No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses.
✔️ You will receive a discount when purchasing multiple licenses.
✖️ This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives, unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students.
★ LET'S CONNECT:
Follow my store and social media pages to be the first to know about new resources, updates, sales and freebies!