Next Generation Farming - Research Activity (Google, PDF, Print)
- Google Apps™
- Internet Activities
Also included in
- What is Cowspiracy all about? Cowspiracy The Sustainability Secret is an informational video that examines animal agriculture and climate change. This bundle offers a variety of Cowspiracy assignments so you can customize your unit to teach students more about animal agriculture and the environmentPrice $24.80Original Price $31.00Save $6.20
- Agriculture and Environmental science worksheets and other middle school science activities.Want this bundle in Google Format?❤️Follow My StoreClick on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.How does farming affect the environment? What is agriculture sustainability? ThePrice $195.00Original Price $253.00Save $58.00
- National Agriculture Day is coming up! These agriculture lesson plans are for any Agriculture Science teacher or other teachers looking to have some easy and diverse activities!The agriculture lessons include all sorts of activities from reading, video, projects, and research!❤️Follow My StoreClick oPrice $50.00Original Price $66.00Save $16.00
- The what is aquaponic farming bundle has students consider a sustainable farming alternative in detail. These resources are a good fit for an agriculture or sustainability unit. Format:- Easy print PDFs, also digitally fillable- Google slides hyperdoc for online use- Needed hyperlinks are embedded fPrice $35.00Original Price $50.00Save $15.00
During this engaging project students will review and interact with the Twitter feed of an organization with an initiative platform working with #foodbevorganisations to enable #sustainableagriculture production and sourcing.
Modified Special Education Version
This worksheet comes in multiple formats so you can use it in any teaching situation!
- Google Slides for Google Classroom
- Digital-PDF for electronic sharing or easy printing
- Research link embedded directly in guide
Use this activity guide to direct students to the current Twitter feed of an excellent Twitter account about tourism as a means of furthering social and environmental change.
The guide has them read through the feed and report information about geographic locations, tourist activities and attractions. Then there is a sharing activity, followed by a short essay reflective question.
They don't need Twitter accounts to do this activity. I also provide the Twitter research link directly on the student guide and list the account they are to search at the top as well.
Twitter keeps us up to date on the current status of things in the world and this lesson is meant to show students how to use Twitter in an academic way. It is also a chance for them to learn that situations in the world are ever changing.
You can use this as a sub plan, homework assignment or as classwork.
Around 30 minutes with peer sharing
❤️Follow My Store
Click on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.
Students using Chromebooks should download the free Chrome app DocHub.
It saves their work in the PDF as they work and has great sharing options including Google Classroom
⭐ How to Get TPT Credit for Future Purchases⭐
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button, click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I'd be grateful if you'd leave feedback :)