Tired of scrawling the same old phrases on the bottom of every rubric? Need an easier way to tell your students what to work on next? This product is for you!
Next Steps Checklists for the Foreign Language Classroom is a set of four (4) different checklists, one for each second-language skill (Listening, Speaking, Reading, Writing). Simply attach a checklist alongside your rubric et voilà! your feedback is tailored to each student's needs in the blink of an eye.
Please note: This product is in ENGLISH ONLY. It is designed in accordance with the 2013 Ontario French as a Second Language curriculum for Core French.
- multiple checklists per page to help you save the environment and your photocopy credits
- includes the most common language errors made by second-language students and the most common suggestions made by teachers
- Neat and easy to prepare - just copy and cut apart along the lines!
- spontaneous and authentic exercises
- large written assignments
- multi-stage projects
- individual and group situations
- intermediate learners