Niccolo Machiavelli’s The Prince Primary Source Worksheet
teaches students Machiavelli’s rules on being a Renaissance leader. Excerpts from his infamous book focus on whether it is better to be loved or feared, and a prince’s expertise on war. This can be used in class or as homework as it’s a completely stand alone assignment. It also makes good substitute plans.
Save some money
by getting this with the entire unit including PowerPoints, worksheets, project, crossword review, video/video guide, lesson plans and assessment. Go to The Renaissance Unit Bundled
More Renaissance Products!
• Renaissance & Reformation PowerPoints
• Birth of the Renaissance Informational Text
• Renaissance Trading Card Project & Scavenger Hunt
• Luther’s 95 Theses Primary Source Worksheet
• Renaissance Video Guide, Key and Video link
• Protestant Reformation Chart
• Renaissance Crossword Puzzle Review
More stuff on the way! Follow me
to be the first to know about new products! Also, follow me on Pinterest here!