This comprehensive bundle addresses the following essential question, "How does an organism’s niche differ from its habitat?" Students learn the difference between an organism's niche and an organisms habitat in a very detailed and visual manner. An organism's "suitable arrangement" is discussed as well (need for food, space, shelter, and water). Other terms discussed: nocturnal, diurnal, crepuscular, migration and hibernation. Students then have the opportunity to apply what they have learned in a variety of methods.
The following items are included in this bundle:
- Niches vs. Habitats Lesson Plan
- Niches vs. Habitats PowerPoint Presentation (30 slides)
- Niches vs. Habitats Guided Notes
- Niches vs. Habitats Group Activity
- Niches Project
- Niches vs. Habitats & Symbiosis Quiz