Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
21.72 MB | 43 pages
This comprehensive bundle addresses the following essential question, "How does an organism’s niche differ from its habitat?" Students learn the difference between an organism's niche and an organisms habitat in a very detailed and visual manner. An organism's "suitable arrangement" is discussed as well (need for food, space, shelter, and water). Other terms discussed: nocturnal, diurnal, crepuscular, migration and hibernation. Students then have the opportunity to apply what they have learned in a variety of methods.
The following items are included in this bundle:
- Niches vs. Habitats Lesson Plan
- Niches vs. Habitats PowerPoint Presentation (30 slides)
- Niches vs. Habitats Guided Notes
- Niches vs. Habitats Group Activity
- Niches Project
- Niches vs. Habitats & Symbiosis Quiz