Nigeria Interactive Notebook and Lapbook Activities with Test Prep ELA Informational Reading Passage
Click the green Preview button above to see what's inside!
Interactive Notebooks and lapbooks are a type of portfolio or collection of student work on a variety of topics using flaps and/or folded displays. Most lapbooks are created out of office file folders which are then folded in half. Lapbooks allow students to showcase their work by providing them an interactive space for sketches and drawings, story summaries, graphical information, timelines, charts, and other forms of written work. Best of all, they can range from any topic or unit study. They truly let students creatively display their work in a way that interests them the most, which allows for a multitude of differentiation for each individual student.
Interactive Notebook / Lapbook Packet Includes:
• How to create a Lapbook
• How to use the Vocabulary Cards Effectively Through Differentiation and Diverse Learners
• Uncommon Learning: Customized Project Activity Options
• Pre-selected technology integration interactive websites for classroom use
• Nigeria Vocabulary Cards Pocket with 33 pre-made, no-prep cards
• Nigeria notebook vocabulary fold cards
• Nigeria Accordion Timeline
• Compare and Contrast: Nigeria and The United States of America Venn
• Compare and Contrast Bracket: Nigeria and any country of your choice
• Compare and Contrast Flaps: Nollywood and Hollywood
• Nigeria Vocabulary Word Search
• Nigeria Informational Diamond Activity
• Cause and Effect Flaps: What is the cause and effect of Nigerian Independence?
• Nigeria Important Figures Pocket with 12 pre-made, no-prep figure cards
• Nigeria 5-Point Pentagon Character Traits
• All About Nigeria Book-Style Flapbook Activity
• Nigeria Fact Pocket with 14 pre-made, no-prep fact cards
• Nigeria Enrichment Option Activities (Diamond Fold and Famous Figure Spotlight)
• Nigerian Art Focus: Design your own Nigerian Tribal mask
• Nigeria All About… Gashaka-Gumti National Park
• The Flavors of Nigeria: What are four special “tastes” from Nigeria?
• Create your own Nigerian Flag / Symbolism Activity
• Create a travel brochure persuading tourists to come visit Nigeria.
• Nigeria Journal Entry
• Nigeria What souvenirs would you take home from a vacation?
• Nigeria Pros and Cons of oil drilling Activity
• 3-2-1 Student Self-Assessment
• Nigeria: The Legend from Lagos ELA Informational Text Reading Test Prep Passage
...and much more!
You May Also Be Interested in Our Nigeria Lesson Plans Bundle
Or get them both here:
You May Also Be Interested in Our Nigeria Lesson Plans with Interactive Notebook Activities MEGA Bundle
♥ Like this resource? Share with others by pinning our product on Pinterest so others will find it! Just click on the "Pin It" button on the left side of this page and share with others!
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @ DynamicDuoTpT
for new products, TpT news, and special $ecret $ales!
Bookmark our DynamicDuo101TpT BLOG
for unique insight on how to use our products and more on what we do!
♥ Please leave feedback! You'll let others know how you used the product and in the process, you'll earn credit points to save on future products!
♥ Like what you see? Follow our store by clicking on the Green ★ at the top of this page!
© DynamicDuo101, 2016