This is a collection of printables to make games and activities to supplement a Night Sky theme unit for preschool and pre-K.
- Clickable contents page
- Ideas to use the pages in the packet
- Backgrounds – 4 pages
- Borders - 4 pages
- Categorizing – night sky/day sky – 3 pages
- Connect the dots – star
- Emergent reader –“I Like Night” 5 pages
- Creative Coloring – 6 pages
- Alphabet Letters cards – 7 pages
- Math Mats 1 – Count sets of stars onto a night sky background - 2 pages
- Math Mats 2 – count sets of nocturnal animals onto a night forest background – 2 pages
- Order by size – full moon – 3 pages
- Poster - night sky - focus to theme
- Predictable list – “I might see ____ in the sky at night.”
- 6 piece puzzle – cat on fence
- 6 piece puzzle – planets, comet, stars at night
- 9 piece puzzle – stylistic illustration of night sky
- Story Starter – “Wow – that’s amazing! When I look through this telescope everything up in the sky looks so big! I can see …
- Trace and Color - owl on a branch at night
- Picture Story Starter - What is he (a cat) thinking?
Click on the PREVIEW button to see more sample pages.
From KidSparkz Teacher Resources