Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Nightjohn by Gary Paulsen
This is the perfect novel to study for Black History Month or any unit that covers slavery in American History.
This product contains a novel guide and all related resources for teaching Nightjohn by Gary Paulsen. The guide contains chapter-by-chapter activities for using Nightjohn in the classroom.
For each chapter in the novel, the guide contains:
• Comprehension questions that require students to use the remembering and understanding levels of Bloom’s Taxonomy (answer key is included for all questions except for opinion paragraphs)
• Comprehension Activities that require students to engage in applying, analyzing, evaluating, and creating levels of Bloom’s Taxonomy.
• Quick Quizzes for each chapter that consist of five multiple choice or true or false questions (answer key is included)
• 9 writing prompt cards that are perfect for writing assessments or as the foundation for an engaging Socratic Seminar discussion.
• A BINGO Choice Board of 20 different projects that allow students to creatively show their understanding of the novel and its themes.
Purchase a coordinating set of Nightjohn Task Cards to further encourage deep understanding of the novel or Black History Month Video Notes and BINGO Menu Board.
Check out my other Novel Guides.
Connect with me at:
Thanks for looking.