Nitty Gritty Science Teacher Workshops are a series of FB Live videos
that I began to help those who have chosen one of the best careers out there - teaching science!
This workshop’s topic is:
THE 5E MODEL: THE PERFECT PLAN AND PATTERN
During this science teacher workshop I explain:
• Background of 5E Model
• Components of the 5E Model: Engage, Explain, Explore, Elaborate, and Evaluate
• The goals of the 5E Model
• Putting the 5E Model into practice
• The 5E Model and how it relates to Nitty Gritty Science curriculum
• Plus, answering questions from the audience
With this download, you will also get for FREE
• Professional Development Certification
• Pacing Guide for Nitty Gritty Science Curriculum
• Course Curriculum with hyperlinks
The Nitty Gritty Science Complete Courses featured in this video include:
LIFE SCIENCE CURRICULUM – THE COMPLETE COURSE 5E MODEL
EARTH SCIENCE CURRICULUM – THE COMPLETE COURSE 5E MODEL
PHYSICAL SCIENCE CURRICULUM – THE COMPLETE COURSE 5E MODEL
Want to join the next LIVE workshop? Follow me on Facebook or sign up for my newsletter on www.nittygrittyscience.com to know when the next workshop will be!
Copyright © Nitty Gritty Science, LLC. All rights reserved by author Dr. Erica Colón. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. If requesting permission to use as professional development or other options beyond the scope listed above, please contact me at email@example.com. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).