Nitty Gritty Science Teacher Workshops are a series of FB Live videos
that I began to help those who have chosen one of the best careers out there - teaching science!
This workshop’s topic is:
NATURE OF SCIENCE
During this science teacher workshop I explain:
• Using the scientific approach to understand nature
• Creativity and curiosity is a vital ingredient for students in the production of scientific knowledge
• Students need to understand that there are contributions to science made by people all over the world.
• Science builds on new evidence.
• Students will appreciate the value of science when taught with relevant, real-life examples.
• Students need to learn as scientists – communicate, collect and analyze data, find solutions to problems using evidence
With this download, you will also get for FREE
• Professional Development Certification
• Link to: Science Classroom Posters – OLOGY Poster Set
• Links used in workshop
The Nitty Gritty Science products featured in this video include:
NATURE OF SCIENCE - 5E Model
Want to join the next LIVE workshop? Follow me on Facebook or sign up for my newsletter on www.nittygrittyscience.com to know when the next workshop will be!
Copyright © Nitty Gritty Science, LLC. All rights reserved by author Dr. Erica Colón. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. If requesting permission to use as professional development, or other options beyond the scope listed above, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).