Character Traits Pack - Book Companion -This packet is designed to be used after reading the story 'No David!'' by David Shannon. It is perfect to use when undertaking a unit on character traits. Included in this pack is NO PREP cut and paste sorting worksheets, character trait & physical trait printables, bubble map activities, find the evidence worksheet, word wall cards and anchor charts (answer sheets).
♥ Literacy centers
♥ Early finishers
♥ Morning Work
♥ Class discussions
♥ Word Work
There are color and black lined versions available in this pack. The sorting activities include:
• Teacher instructions
• Sort the character traits and physical traits for David.
• Sort the character traits for David and his mom.
• List the character traits and physical traits for David, and write what you infer about David's character traits.
• List the character traits for David and his mom, and write what you infer about his mom.
• Sort the words into synonyms and antonyms for the word rude.
• Find the evidence in the text to match David's character traits.
The cut and paste character trait activities and bubble maps include:
• Cut and paste the 4 character traits to describe the David’s character traits. (2 worksheets)
• Cut and paste the 4 character traits to describe mom's character traits.
• Cut and paste the 4 character traits to describe David's physical traits.
• Bubble Map - Students write qualities inside each bubble to describe David's character traits.
• Bubble Map - Students write qualities inside each bubble to describe mom's character traits.
• Bubble Map - Students write words inside each bubble to describe the David's physical traits.
Answer sheets are included for all cut and paste activities.
Also included in this pack are bright blue sun ray word wall cards to display on your bulletin board to assist students when writing about characters in the story. The word wall cards include the following words:
• David, Teacher
• Character traits for David - silly, rude, naughty, mischievous, disrespectful, disobedient, careless, active, thoughtless, loud, daring, messy, inconsiderate, childish, rowdy, wild, impolite and brave.
• Character traits for his teacher - strict, assertive, bossy, dependable, firm, responsible, cross and loving.
Please see the preview before purchasing to get a further insight into what this package entails.
No David! Find the Evidence - Character Traits Writing
No David! Character Traits Game
No David! Character Traits, Physical Traits & Feelings Task Cards
David Goes to School - Yes/No Character Traits Game
David Goes to School - Differentiated Character Trait Activities
David Goes to School - Character Trait Task Cards
David Goes to School - Find the Evidence
Frog and Toad are Friends - Character Trait Task Cards
The Recess Queen Character Trait Activities Bundle
Enemy Pie Character Trait Activities Bundle
Chrysanthemum Character Trait Activities Bundle
A Bad Case of Stripes Character Trait Activities Bundle
The Rainbow Fish & Giraffes Can't Dance Bundle
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - Character Trait Activities
Check out these great bundle packs:
First Grade Literacy Centers - 450 pages
First Grade Literacy and Math Centers
Your feedback is greatly appreciated. I would love for you to come back at some stage and rate my product. ♥
♦♦♦ PROVIDE FEEDBACK AND GAIN TPT CREDITS
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
♥BECOME A FOLLOWER
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches. Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store.
and like my Facebook page
for regular updates on freebies, sales and teaching ideas!