This zip file contains several activities that will engage your students in the reading of David Shannon's No, David Series (No David, David va al colegio, David se mete en lios). The activities are scaffolded to move from basic skills to more advanced skills, focusing on the same book. The main focus of the whole Close Reading is "Finding Evidence." The students will use images as evidence that "David es travieso."
The different activities include:
- David Close Reading RUBRIC
- 3 actions Worksheet (character's actions/recall)
- Evidence Assessment (student identifies whether or not a provided image is evidence of a specific character trait)
- Connections between David and Fergus (Muy bien, Fergus)
- Connections between David and Alicia (Alicia el hada)
- Connections between a David Shannon book and self
If you like this Close Reading Packet, please check out my other Products!
I offer other Close Readings of David Shannon books including Muy Bien, Fergus and Alicia, el hada.
I also have other Close Reading Packets featuring other favorite authors.