Do you have a student who blurts out answers without raising their hand? Do they also impulsively blurt out inappropriate things in social situations? ("Why is she so fat?" "Eww, what an ugly haircut!"). If so, then this product is made for you.
I designed this product for students who tend to speak without thinking, blurting out whatever they have to say as soon as they think of it. This product clearly and kindly explains the importance of thinking before you speak and showing polite behavior in the classroom.
These informational pages and accompanying activities help teach students the following:
• What does it mean to "blurt"?
• Why shouldn't I blurt things out whenever I have something to say?
• When do I need to blurt out? (dangerous, emergency situations)
Included in this 12-page download:
• Blurt Alert cover (1 page)
• Instructional pages for teaching (2 pages)
• Stop and think/ stop and raise your hand reminders (2 pages)
• Blurting out tracking sheet and visual-on-a-stick (2 pages)
• What should I do? Activities (3 pages)
• Mini desk reminders (1 page)
• Weekly tracker for parent communication (1 page)
Need more visual reminders? You will love these too!
Prompts on a Stick
Thank you for stopping by my TPT shop! If you have any questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
See more awesomeness at PEACHIESPEECHIE.COM
Sign up for the Peachie Speechie Newsletter!
You'll be glad you did :)