Don't you just love it when your kiddos use or write words like Enormous, Skitter or Lovely? It makes me smile every time one of my students begins using a new "colorful" word!
This resource has become our favorite bulletin board in the classroom! It's easy for kids to use independently and students LOVE being able to use these fun words in their writing!
Included in this set you will find...
- Ten "tired" word cards, as well as four blank cards for you to add your own "tired" words to. Words included are: big, little, happy, bad, run, walk, good, fun, mad, said, and one with good/fun combined
- List of possible synonyms for the above listed words.
- Colorful strips to attach your synonyms to, or you can use paint sample chips.
- Four different styles of banner to choose from.
Keywords: synonyms, word choice, tired words, visual aid, visual resource, spelling, spelling resource, synonym chart
Don't Miss Out on TPT Credits:
•Go over to your My Purchases page (you may need to log-in). Beside each purchase you'll see a flashing "Provide Feedback" button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. TPT will give you feedback credits which you can use towards future purchases --- woo hoo! Plus, I value your feedback greatly and I love hearing from my followers. It makes my day!
Be the first to know about my new freebies, products and discounts:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo. Clicking it makes you a follower! You will then receive emails telling you about new products, freebies, discounts and updates!