No Prep 3rd Grade Math Sub Plans
Also included in
- Don’t miss this 3rd grade sub plans bundle! Due to teacher demand, these No Prep 3rd Grade Math Sub Plans- Print + Google Bundle have been compiled from all of the math lessons from my 3rd Grade Ready To Go Sub Plans. These are the perfect 3rd grade math lessons to use for a sub or anytime your studPrice $21.60Original Price $24.00Save $2.40
Don’t miss these 3rd grade sub plans! Due to teacher demand, these No Prep 3rd Grade Math Sub Plans Only Edition have been compiled from all of the math lessons from my 3rd Grade Ready To Go Sub Plans. These are the perfect 3rd grade math lessons to use for a sub or anytime your students need some extra 3rd grade math practice!
***Please note: This is not brand new content, but simply a re-organization of the already created sub plans, for teachers who do not need any other subjects. If you have already purchased my 3rd Grade Sub Plans Bundle with all subjects, do not purchase this. Click here to check out my FULL with all subjects.
Be sure to read to the end of this listing to learn more about the $6 in bonuses included with your purchase!
Each lesson in the 3rd grade math sub plans is simple enough for the sub to follow but will engage your students in authentic learning …and not just busy work. Each lesson plan has a section for teacher notes at the bottom for any notes you’d like to leave for the sub (or for the sub to leave you notes!) All the graphic organizers, activities, or worksheets needed to complete every lesson are included.
- 10 Math Review Sheets: 5 at a 2nd grade level for the beginning of the year and review and 5 that cover a variety of 3rd grade standards
- 5 Ready-To-Go Math Lessons: The lesson topics include word problems for the four operations, time to the minute, quadrilaterals, rounding to the nearest 10 and 100, graphs and line plot
In addition to the 3rd grade math lesson plans, the following student activities are also included:
- 2 Interactive Notebooks covering a topic from one of the lesson plans
- A puzzle to go with each lesson
- “Just Add A Task” Board Game: This board game is nearly ready to go! All that’s left to do is add a task- such as a spelling or vocab list or math flash cards. It can also be played just for fun without a task. Color and B&W versions included.
Extras to make 3rd grade math sub-planning EASY FOR YOU!
- Copies for Students Page lists what pages need to be copied for you or your sub’s convenience
- Organization Tips to help you organize your 3rd grade math sub plans
- Print-and-go Thank You Cards to show your appreciation for your substitute
- How Did Your Day Go? Substitute Notes Form. Just leave this form and you’ll more than likely get detailed notes from your substitute!
- Substitute Punch Cards make a great behavior management tool special for substitutes!
- Binder Cover and Spines to get your organized
- Answer Keys & Worksheet Guides for ALL worksheets & graphic organizers, so that your sub will know exactly what to do.
Plus, a bonus editable PowerPoint, which includes:
While most of the document is print-and-go for your convenience, this bonus editable document allows you to customize your outline and information to your own class.
- Substitute Plan Outline: A complete editable outline for your entire day! It has been filled out but you may customize it to suit your needs
- Additional Notes for the Substitute: Any other notes you’d like to make to the substitute here in the PowerPoint since everything else is in PDF format
- School Schedule: To make sure your sub knows when to use each lesson
- Classroom Info Form: To give your sub the important info they need at their fingertips
- Class List Template: EVERY sub we have talked to has told us that this is a MUST!
FREE with your purchase of these No Prep 3rd Grade Math Sub Plans. These Drag-N_Drop Editable Seating Charts are included in your download. We may not include these bonuses forever, so purchase NOW and download your bonuses so you don't miss it!
Need another subject? Check out our other Sub Plans 3rd Grade Departmentalized Versions now available!
- Sub Plans 3rd Grade ELA Only
- Sub Plans 3rd Grade Math Only
- Sub Plans 3rd Grade Science Only
- Sub Plans 3rd Grade Social Studies Only
Related Resources for Third Grade Sub Planning
- An Entire Year of ELA Sub Plans for 3rd & 4th Grades
- An Entire Year of Math Sub Plans for 3rd & 4th Grades
- Editable Substitute Binder (BEST SELLER!)
- The Complete Sub Binder Bundle
- Maternity Leave Sub Plans for 3rd Grade.
Also Available for Third Grade:
- 3rd Grade Differentiated Reading Comprehension and Fluency Passages
- 3RD GRADE 36 WEEKS OF SKILLS PRACTICE BUNDLE
- Research Units Mega Bundle
- I Spy Math
- 3rd Grade Monthly Differentiated Reading Passages
Need Sub Plans For Another Grade Level? Sub plans are available for Pre-K through 6th Grades! Check out ALL my Sub Plans!
WANT MORE FREEBIES & TEACHING TIPS?
CLICK HERE to become a follower! You will be notified when we upload new products, freebies, and have sales! For our BEST freebies, helpful teaching blog posts, and more- be sure to check out our website at www.wifeteachermommy.com.
HAVE A QUESTION OR CONCERN ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
For questions, please email us at email@example.com or leave a Q&A and we'll get back to you as soon as possible! If you have a concern with a resource you purchased, please send an email before leaving feedback and we'll do our best to help you out! We offer a 30-day happiness guarantee on our resources that states that if you are not satisfied with your purchase we'll be happy to offer you something else from our store that will work for you. We take care of our customers! You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.