No Prep 3rd Grade Math Sub Plans- Print & Digital Bundle
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (2)
Don’t miss this 3rd grade sub plans bundle! Due to teacher demand, these No Prep 3rd Grade Math Sub Plans- Print + Google Bundle have been compiled from all of the math lessons from my 3rd Grade Ready To Go Sub Plans. These are the perfect 3rd grade math lessons to use for a sub or anytime your students need some extra 3rd grade math practice!
***Please note: This is not brand new content, but simply a re-organization of the already created sub plans, for teachers who do not need any other subjects. If you have already purchased my 3rd Grade Sub Plans Bundle with all subjects, do not purchase this. Click here to check out my FULL with all subjects.
Be sure to read to the end of this listing to learn more about the over $20 in bonuses included with your purchase!
Each lesson in the 3rd grade math sub plans is simple enough for the sub to follow but will engage your students in authentic learning …and not just busy work. Each lesson plan has a section for teacher notes at the bottom for any notes you’d like to leave for the sub (or for the sub to leave you notes!) All the graphic organizers, activities, or worksheets needed to complete every lesson are included. Topics include:
- 10 Math Review Sheets: 5 at a 2nd grade level for the beginning of the year and review and 5 that cover a variety of 3rd grade standards
- 5 Ready-To-Go Math Lessons: The lesson topics include word problems for the four operations, time to the minute, quadrilaterals, rounding to the nearest 10 and 100, graphs and line plot
All that’s left to do is make copies of the student pages…. Or opt to use the digital Google Slides versions which are ready to go with text boxes and movable pieces in ALL-DIGITAL format.
In addition to the 3rd grade math lessons, the following student activities are also included so you won’t have to worry about the sub running out of things to do.
- Brain Breaks that can be used to help break up the day
- Art Activity to help get creative juices flowing and fill time as-needed
- Interactive Notebook covering a topic from one of the lesson plans- printable + digital options!
- Educational Game covering one of the lesson topics- printable card game + digital game with moveable pieces!
- Just Add a Task Board Game All that’s left to do is add a task- such as a spelling or vocab list or math flash cards. It can also be played just for fun without a task. Color and B&W printable versions AND a digital version with movable pieces
- Digital BINGO Game with movable pieces! The BINGO includes content from the other lessons during the day
Extras to make 3rd grade math sub-planning EASY FOR YOU!
- Copies for Students Page for the printable versions No guesswork because this page lists what pages need to be copied for you or your sub’s convenience
- Digital versions include separate substitute and teacher Google Drive links for EASY assigning to students
- Sub Planning Tips for 1:1 Classroom OR Virtual Sub Plans so no matter what reason you need digital sub plans, you know how to best utilize these plans
- Tips for using Google Slides in OTHER DIGITAL platforms so you can use these sub plans EVEN IF you don’t use Google Classroom
- Sub Tub Organization Tips so you can get your physical sub tub organized in a jiffy
- Print-and-go Thank You Cards so your sub knows that you appreciate them and likely come back to your classroom
- How Did Your Day Go? Substitute Notes Form so you’ll more than likely get detailed notes from your substitute (print + digital options!)
- Substitute Punch Cards make a great behavior management tool special JUST for substitutes!
- Binder Cover and Spines to get your master-copy binder organized
- Answer Keys & Worksheet Guides for ALL worksheets & graphic organizers so even if your sub doesn’t know the answers, they have something to refer to (and in the digital version, the answer keys are NOT inside the student document- so there will be no accidentally assigning students the answer key on our watch
And last, but certainly not least, this comprehensive emergency sub plans 3rd grade math resource also includes editable forms to fill out in the same document as the lesson plans so you can customize your sub plans to perfectly fit YOUR classroom!
- Substitute Plan Outline: A complete editable outline for your entire day! It has been filled out but you may customize it to suit your needs
- Technology Instructions: These pages are available for you to give your sub tips for 1:1 tech instruction OR virtual lessons
- Additional Notes for the Substitute: Any other notes you’d like to make to the substitute here in the PowerPoint since everything else is in PDF format
- School Schedule: To make sure your sub knows when to use each lesson
- Classroom Info Form: To give your sub the important info they need at their fingertips
- Class List Template: EVERY sub we have talked to has told us that this is a MUST!
Get $25 in bonuses with your 3rd grade math sub plans purchase, including editable (print & Google Slides versions), (print & Google Slides versions) & . We may not include these bonuses forever, so purchase NOW and download your bonuses so you don't miss it!
Need another subject? Check out our other Sub Plans 3rd Grade Departmentalized Versions now available!
- Sub Plans 3rd Grade ELA Only
- Sub Plans 3rd Grade Math Only
- Sub Plans 3rd Grade Science Only
- Sub Plans 3rd Grade Social Studies Only
Related Resources for Third Grade Sub Planning
- An Entire Year of ELA Sub Plans for 3rd & 4th Grades
- An Entire Year of Math Sub Plans for 3rd & 4th Grades
- Editable Substitute Binder (BEST SELLER!)
- The Complete Sub Binder Bundle
- Maternity Leave Sub Plans for 3rd Grade
Also Available for Third Grade:
- 3rd Grade Differentiated Reading Comprehension and Fluency Passages
- 3RD GRADE 36 WEEKS OF SKILLS PRACTICE BUNDLE
- Research Units Mega Bundle
- I Spy Math
- 3rd Grade Monthly Differentiated Reading Passages
Need Sub Plans For Another Grade Level? Sub plans are available for Pre-K through 6th Grades! Check out ALL my Sub Plans!
WANT MORE FREEBIES & TEACHING TIPS?
CLICK HERE to become a follower! You will be notified when we upload new products, freebies, and have sales! For our BEST freebies, helpful teaching blog posts, and more- be sure to check out our website at www.wifeteachermommy.com.
HAVE A QUESTION OR CONCERN ABOUT THIS PRODUCT?
For questions, please email us at email@example.com or leave a Q&A and we'll get back to you as soon as possible! If you have a concern with a resource you purchased, please send an email before leaving feedback and we'll do our best to help you out! We offer a 30-day happiness guarantee on our resources that states that if you are not satisfied with your purchase we'll be happy to offer you something else from our store that will work for you. We take care of our customers! You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.