- This Free Response Writing based bundle will provide the foundation for your AP Spanish students to practice and prepare for the written portion of of the Spanish Language and Culture Exam. It will foster the collegiality component needed for self confidence and trust to collaborate towards a commo$24.00$21.60Save $2.40
- No Prep! Esenciales de AP * Essential AP: Reading, Writing, Listening, SpeakingThese are IT! These are the essentials AP teachers, novice or veterans, want in their tool kit to cover the essential abilities required in the AP Spanish Language and Culture exam. We have bundled them for additional va$46.00$33.12Save $12.88
- We've bundled these resources for better value. Want even BETTER value? 1. Follow our store and be alerted when new resources are uploaded at 50% off for a limited time. Click on the GREEN STAR above2. Show us some love by leaving positive feedback and earn TPT credits towards future purchases.$22.00$19.80Save $2.20
- Are you a teacher facing Temas from Vista Higher Learning and not sure how to best dive in because teaching AP can be daunting? Tips for Temas provides helpful, annotated and blank templates for optimum structured organization based on our 20/20 hindsight of having intentionally collaborated for 5 y$142.00$100.00Save $42.00
Are you looking to provide your AP Spanish students a go-to resource to practice and prepare for the Free Response section of the Spanish Language and Culture Exam?
THE PERSPECTIVE: Upon reflection, we noticed we were bombarding our own students with too many different tools to practice formatting the Free Response Section of the AP Spanish Language and Culture. We decided to create a “best of” what we had accumulated throughout our years of experience, workshops, training, collaborating, blogs etc.
THE PRACTICE: Students are given the resources to create a BOOKLET to have on hand when practicing for the 4 parts of the FREE RESPONSE section of the AP Spanish Language and Culture exam: the E-mail Reply, the Conversation, the Cultural Comparison and the Persuasive Essay.
THE PRODUCT: This product is an visually pleasing 8-page booklet with the essential requirements gleaned from our vast collection of FREE RESPONSE minutia, minus “the noise”. We were able to contain what is essential when addressing these 4 very different formats.
AP Spanish SOS! 4 Formats for Free Response Section has been formatted as Google Slides™ and includes the following:
• the National Standards for Foreign Language Learning pertaining to this product.
• the essential format for the Formal E-mail Reply.
• the essential format for the Simulated Conversation.
• the essential format for the Persuasive Essay.
• the essential format for the Cultural Comparison.
• Idiomatic phrases as required in the AP Spanish rubric for E-mail Reply, Conversation and Cultural Comparison.
• Spanish sayings categorized by the 6 AP Spanish Language and Culture Course Themes.
• A video showing how to fold and store the booklet in an easily accessible pocket in your student’s interactive notebook.
This practical resource will serve both emerging and veteran AP Spanish instructors, is appropriate for Homeschool and Classroom settings and can be used as is for the following classes:
• Spanish Mid to Superior Levels
• Spanish for Spanish Speakers / Heritage Speakers
• AP Spanish Language and Culture
We hope you and your students find this project as practical as we do in our classrooms!
Thank you for considering purchasing this resource. Want to get our resources at half the price? Click on the GREEN ★ STAR above to follow our store and be alerted when new resources are uploaded at 50% off for a limited time! Please contact us via Sra.SolyMar@granabana.com if you have any questions or suggestions on how to improve this resource.
*This purchase is good for ONE user license. Multiple licenses purchase is an option at check out.
You might also consider these complimentary resources: