Also included in
- If you want a fun way to get your students actively practicing musical concepts in your classroom, download my No Prep Endless Music Bundle! This No Prep Music Worksheet Bundle is perfect for small group music centers and whole group activities. Make sure you have these No Prep Music Worksheets hand$85.00$135.50Save $50.50
Do you need worksheets for your music classroom? These music theory worksheets are perfect to practice recorder, with the notes B, A, and G, in your elementary music lessons. They can also be used in centers, or for sub plans!
Lessen your stress and anxiety when creating your lessons. Simply print out these printable worksheets, and have them ready to go for your students!
The worksheet set includes:
- Fill in the fingerings: Students fill in the fingerings or notes for B, A, and G, looking at the letter names, notes on the staff, and/or fingerings.
- Match the fingering: Students draw a line from the note letter to the recorder fingering, and the recorder fingering to the note on the staff
- Trace the song: Students trace the notation for Hot Cross Buns and Closet Key
- Read and Play Patterns: Students read a pattern, then play in on B, A, or G (versions are included for ta and ti-ti, quarter rest, half note, tika-tika, and ti-tika. Stick and standard notation are included.)
- Roll and write: Students roll and fill in the fingering or trace the note on the staff
- Roll and write recorder patterns: Students roll and play the pattern (stick, standard, and staff notation are included)
- Recorder Step or Skip: Students look at the two pitches on the staff (B, A, and/or G) and figure out if they are a step or skip apart.
- Color B, A, and G: Students color B, A, and G different colors
- Recycled Rhythms: Students play the pattern, then write the rhythm pattern but recycle or change one beat! Included are worksheets for ta and ti-ti, rest, tika-tika, half note, and ti-tika. Standard and stick notation versions are included.
- Keys for the worksheets: Note, this only includes keys for the worksheets that have answers (as some of the worksheets are only for tracing/ playing practice)
- Directions for the set
Download the preview for more information. Buy this at a discount with my No Prep Music Worksheet Endless Bundle.
If you love these no prep worksheets, then you may also want my:
Follow me for product updates & freebies!
Visit my blog [https://www.mrsmiraclesmusicroom.com/blog] to get tips & tricks for integrating technology, centers and other FUN activities into your music classroom!
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.