Also included in
- 6 of my character traits resources bundled together to help your students develop a thorough understanding of character traits. This resource has reading passages and graphic organizers, cut and paste activities, task cards, cut and paste activities, and more to help your students practice identify$13.00$19.50Save $6.50
This character trait resource contains no prep reading and writing activities to help you teach character traits. Students practice identifying character traits within both shorter and longer texts. There are activities / graphic organizers to go along with each of the texts and that help with comprehension. Students also apply what they know through different character trait writing activities.
A digital version for use with Google Classroom / Google Slides is now available!
These activities are self-explanatory and could be completed by students independently in a distance learning packet.
Save over 30% when you buy this as part of my Character Traits Bundle!
This resource includes:
- 3 cut and paste character trait activities
- 3 original character trait reading passages with questions and activities / scaffolded graphic organizers (requiring text evidence)
- "Would You Rather..." Character Trait Questions
- 2 short stories based off of fairy tales that students are asked to rewrite, giving certain characters different character traits
- 3 short character trait writing prompts and writing paper
- 1 original character trait reading comprehension passage with multiple choice questions to help you with test prep / test review or to use as a character trait assessment
- 3 reusable graphic organizers
- A digital version of all of these activities that can be used in Google Classroom with Google Slides
- answer keys and rubric
These character trait stories and activities can be used as mini lessons, homework, character trait review, whole class instruction, small group instruction, and more. They are ideal for 3rd grade or 4th grade students (upper elementary).
You might also like my other character trait resources:
Kalena Baker, Teaching Made Practical