No Prep Christmas Activity Packet - Fun Christmas ELA for 3rd, 4th Grade
Also included in
- This No Prep Christmas ELA bundle is a great way to make sure your students are still learning during this crazy time of year! It includes of 5 of my no prep, Christmas themed reading and writing resources. Students will practice their reading comprehension, reading fluency, oral language skills,Price $8.25Original Price $12.50Save $4.25
This resource contains 15 no prep Christmas activities to help students celebrate in a fun way while still learning. These activities work great for Christmas morning work, centers, early finishers or "I'm Done" activities, or as a fun Christmas packet. Just print and go!
Most of these activities are open ended, so they work great with 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, and 5th grade students. This is great for those busy days before Christmas - Xmas activities!
11 of the Christmas activities can be done by students completely independently and work great for a no prep Christmas packet or for when you have a sub:
- A Random Acts of Kindness List
- An A-Z Christmas Word Activity
- A Rhyming Couplets Poem Activity
- A Letter to Santa
- An Acrostic Poem
- A Holiday Word Scavenger Hunt
- A Christmas Word Search
- A Holiday Scribble Story
- A This or That Activity
- A Writing Activity Using Christmas Words
- A Making Words Activity
4 of the Christmas ELA Activities are designed to be done with a group or with a partner:
- A Find someone Who
- Interview A Friend
- Compare and Contrast How You Spend Christmas With a Partner
- A Christmas Themed Team Builder - Find the Fib
Check out the preview to see everything included in the resource.
Save 20% when you buy this as part of my Christmas Reading and Writing Bundle.
Kalena Baker, Teaching Made Practical