This file is a capsule of my file:
Fun Christmas NO PREP Math packet Common Core and MAFS
This is a NO PREP math skills pack of print and do activities for your students. They are fun differentiated Christmas themed activities that will keep you students very engaged. This pack DONE NOT have the same activity duplicated over and over again. Therefore, it will keep you students attention with the numerous fun activities on the various skills. All you need to do is print and copy. You can also just print one set and place in a sheet protector and place in center station rotation or for early finishers. Some even have answer keys. They are printer friendly – no heavy ink or color ink required. Just print and hand out. The 26 worksheets are perfect for morning work, guided practice, independent practice math journals, and homework. The activities are Common Core and MAFS Aligned. Many activities could be used as a review for second graders.
This Christmas pack has DIFFERENT worksheets then my Winter Pack printables:
This packet includes the following printables and skills covered:
• Addition Christmas Tree – Color ornaments and color using a Color Key
• Maze: Follow the path around the snowflakes to the end by adding and subtraction numbers – Comes with an answer key
• Addition Wheel – adding two addends color even & odd numbers
• Search and circle the two addends the equal the sum of 5, 7 and 10
• Cut and Paste – Count stars on the tens frame, find number that goes with the tens frame. Cut and paste the correct number.
• Christmas Tree Addition- Adding three addends to find a sum.
• Maze- Adding three addend together, looking or easy combinations first and then color path – comes with answer key
• Fill in addition table, add tens- then color following color key
• Roll and double the number - then color the sum.
• Roll and double the number add one - then color the sum.
• Fact Family Christmas tree – two pages
• Write the missing number: Counting On, by 2’s, and 3’s - easy
• Write the missing number: Counting On, by 5’s, and 10’s – Challenging
• Write number - before and after one digit numbers – easy
• Write number - before and after two digit numbers – Challenging
• Count object in a group, then circle the group with fewer objects
• Count object in a group, then circle the group with greater objects
• Cut and Paste -Count the tens and ones, Find the number that matches
• Counting tens and ones, write the numeral then matching to the counters 2 pgs
• Count and Paste- Count objects, then cut and paste matching numeral
• Look at a two-digit number then- decompose into tens and ones
• Graph- Count ornament, color graph and answer 6 questions – Challenging
• Graph- Count ornament, make tally marks and totals- Solve addition questions easy
• Shape- Color 5 shapes using key, Count and answer 7 questions– easy
• Cut and Paste - Measurement – using provided “cut out” ruler to measure trees
• Cut and Paste- Money- Count coins to find matching amount
• This pack ties in with First Grade Envision Math Program
Common Core Standards Covered in this Pack:
If you enjoy my product please consider following me on Teacher Pay Teachers store and rate my down load.
Santa V. Ryan