Also included in
- The mixed group solution to use for any goal, you'll love how simple this set will make your planning all year! Makes homework and progress monitoring easy too. Just choose any open-ended print & go activity and add prompts with the included WH questions and Yes-No questions Quick Lists. This bPrice $50.80Original Price $63.50Save $12.70
Open-ended fun with 58 print & go Christmas activities! Includes 50 Christmas and winter-themed Yes/No and WH Question Quick Lists which allow you to customize for each student in a snap! Just paste the perfect list for each student’s goals or write in your own.
50% OFF Dec 15th only for the #Dec2021HalfOffSpeech sale!
Grab it now for a no-prep, no-stress December filled with hands-on activities your students will love.
This supremely versatile pack is different! No need to sort through large, expensive packs that offer only one goal per page or just one type of activity per pack. You get TONS of No-Prep, hands-on activities that will thrill your PK-elementary caseload all month long.
Mixed Group Magic activities save you time and $$ by allowing you to mix and match any Mixed Group Magic activity with any Quick List. Pick one activity for the entire group (or mix them up if you like). It's super quick and easy to individualize the activity for each and every student with Quick Lists.
Add articulation and language Quick Lists to this pack (see below) and you will cover your caseload. Planning. Done!
What are Quick Lists?
Imagine a ready-to-print list of stimulus items for your student's goals that you can pop on almost any no-prep printable activity. Each list has six questions or words. They are designed for my Mixed Group Magic activities, but the small size (under 2" square) will work great with other printable activities you may already have!
Why are there 6 words/questions per Quick List?
You may provide instruction to establish the skill on the first stimulus item. Now you are ready to take data on the remaining 5 items, making it easy to get a percentage. Need more than 6 stimulus items? Just use 2 Quick Lists for your target! Complete the first quick list, then add another one on top.
Mixed Group Magic Quick List Activities are great for PK-5th grade
I’ve included a wide variety of fun interactive printables with varying levels of difficulty, making sure you can mix and match the perfect activity for each student with just the right Quick List.
Whether it’s scrambled puzzles, dot to dot, color by number, dot markers, mystery squares, finding the friendly faces, or count and color, this no-prep pack is ready to print and go!
This pack will last you all the way through December with 58 different activities to engage your students in those group therapy sessions.
Additional year-round Quick Lists that work perfectly with this set for articulation, receptive language, and expressive language are available here:
Note: The questions in the All-Year Quick Lists are different from the ones in this Christmas-themed pack, so if you purchase both, you will have an even larger variety of lists to choose from!
➤CONTENTS: 72 Useable pages with:
➤50 Different Christmas Question Quick Lists of six target questions each for a total of 300 questions. There are 4 copies of each Quick List.
20 Yes/No Question Quick Lists
• 120 Yes/No Questions
• 72 Noun + verb
• 48 Noun + adjective
30 Wh? Question Quick Lists with a total of 180 Wh? Questions
• 60 What? Questions
• 24 Name an object or animal
• 12 Name an action
• 24 Object function
• 30 Who? Questions
• 30 Where? Questions
• 30 When? Questions
• 30 Why? Questions
➤58 Christmas Activities Paste your Quick Lists on the box found on each activity sheet.
37 Christmas Activities perfect for your younger students, PK-1st:
• 5 Comic Book Colors: Paint these sheets with watercolors
• 6 Amazing Mazes
• 5 Dot to Dot pages
• 4 Friendly Faces! Find and color the friendly characters.
• 4 Easy Dots! Simple Dot Marker Pages
• 7 Count Them Up! Count and color
• 6 Color by Number Pictures
21 Activities terrific for students 2nd grade and up:
• 10 Mystery Squares Color and guess.
• 5 Mystery Dots! Dab with dot markers
• 2 Puzzle Me! Unscramble the 9-piece scenes
• 4 Puzzle Me: Words! Complete the words with the missing letters to unscramble the puzzle
➤2 Quick List Data Sheets for your records. Keep one sheet per student, or take group data on a single sheet. Easy peasy!
Quick List Questions include:
1. Can ___? (snow melt?)
2. Do___? ( stockings cry?)
3. Does___? (ice whistle?)
4. Is ___? (tape sticky?)
5. Are__? (grandpas old? )
1. What___? (jingles, shines)) Name an object or animal.
2. What can you ___? (wrap, decorate) Name an object.
3. What does a ___ do? (animals, people, objects) Name an action.
4. What do you do with a ___? (candy cane, scissors) Name an action. Object Function
Who___? (tucks you in, brings gifts) Name a person.
Where___? (put blankets, go sledding) Name a place.
When do you___? (hang a wreath, ring doorbells) Name a time or event.
Why do you___? (zip your coat, turn on lights) Name a reason.
• Back to School
• FREE Five Little Monkeys
❤Would you love more great Christmas activities? Check out these packs:
★★★Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
Click Here to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about this store.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺