This NO PREP (just print!) companion pack to First Day, Hooray! by Nancy Poydar targets TEN different skill areas!! The pages are designed to be used with dot markers, but can also be used with crayons/markers/etc. If you’d like to make the activities more challenging, simply cover up the dots and allow students to generate their own answers. Then, self-check (and color in) using the dots!
Table of Contents
* Pages 3-10: Describing with attributes
* Pages 11-14: Comparing and contrasting
* Pages 15-17: Vocabulary
* Pages 18-22: Antonyms
* Pages 23-27: Synonyms
* Pages 28-31: Regular Past Tense Verbs
* Pages 32-34: Irregular Past Tense Verbs
* Pages 35-37: Comprehension Questions
* Pages 38-41: Subjective Pronouns
* Pages 42-44: Inferencing Questions
The book, First Day, Hooray! by Nancy Poydar, is not included in this companion product.