This NO PREP (just print!) companion pack for "Hoodwinked" by Arthur Howard targets NINE different skill areas!! The pages are designed to be used with dot markers, but can also be used with crayons/markers/etc. If you’d like to make the activities more challenging, simply cover up the dots and allow students to generate their own answers. Then, self-check (and color in) using the dots!
Table of Contents
* Pages 3-12: Describing with attributes
* Pages 13-17: Antonyms
* Pages 18-22: Synonyms
* Pages 23-25: Categories
* Pages 26-27: Vocabulary
* Pages 28-29: Comprehension
* Pages 30-33: Subject-verb agreement
* Pages 34-37: Subjective pronouns
* Pages 38-42: Direction following related to prepositions
The book, "Hoodwinked" by Arthur Howard, is not included in this companion product.