This NO PREP (just print!) companion pack for "Leaf Trouble" by Jonathan Emmett targets TEN different skill areas!! The pages are designed to be used with dot markers, but can also be used with crayons/markers/etc. If you’d like to make the activities more challenging, simply cover up the dots and allow students to generate their own answers. Then, self-check (and color in) using the dots!
Table of Contents
* Pages 3-5: Describing with attributes
* Pages 6-8: Comparing and contrasting
* Pages 9-11: Vocabulary
* Pages 12-16: Antonyms
* Pages 17-21: Synonyms
* Pages 22- 26: Multiple meaning words
* Pages 27-32: Direction following related to concepts
* Pages 33-34: Naming and categorization
* Page 35-40: Subject-verb agreement
* Pages 41-42: Comprehension questions
The book, "Leaf Trouble" by Jonathan Emmett, is not included in this companion product.