This NO PREP (just print!) companion pack to "Thanksgiving Escape" by Mark Fearing targets NINE different skill areas!! The pages are designed to be used with dot markers, but can also be used with crayons/markers/etc. If you’d like to make the activities more challenging, simply cover up the dots and allow students to generate their own answers. Then, self-check (and color in) using the dots!
Table of Contents
* Pages 3-10: Describing with attributes
* Pages 11-15: Comparing and contrasting
* Pages 16-18: Vocabulary
* Pages 19-23: Synonyms
* Pages 24-28: Antonyms
* Pages 29-31: Comprehension
* Pages 32-35: Subject-verb agreement
* Pages 36-40: Homophones
* Pages 41-42: Problem solving
The book, "Thanksgiving Escape" by Mark Fearing, is not included in this companion product.