This NO PREP (just print!) companion pack for "The Biggest Apple Ever" by Steven Kroll targets TEN different skill areas!! The pages are designed to be used with dot markers, but can also be used with crayons/markers/etc. If you’d like to make the activities more challenging, simply cover up the dots and allow students to generate their own answers. Then, self-check (and color in) using the dots!
Table of Contents -
* Pages 3-8: Describing with attributes
* Pages 9-14: Comparing and contrasting
* Pages 15-17: Vocabulary
* Pages 18-22: Antonyms
* Pages 23-27: Synonyms
* Pages 28-31: Regular Past Tense Verbs
* Pages 32-33: Irregular Past Tense Verbs
* Page 34-36: Regular Plural Nouns
* Pages 37-39: Comprehension Questions
* Pages 40-42: Inferencing Questions
The book, "The Biggest Apple Ever" by Steven Kroll, is not included in this companion product.