Products in this Bundle (12)
showing 1-5 of 12 products
Use these 12 engaging word search worksheets to supplement your own lessons on early US history. They will help to familiarize your students with many important events and you will have something on hand for early finishers or for your sub file throughout the school year.
The included puzzle worksheets are:
- American Revolution Word Search
- Boston Tea Party Word Search
- Civil War Word Search
- Founding Fathers Word Search
- Industrial Revolution Word Search
- Native Americans Word Search
- 13 Colonies Word Search
- Westward Expansion Word Search
- Louisiana Purchase Word Search
- U.S. Constitution Word Search
- Declaration of Independence Word Search
- Bill of Rights Word Search
The word search puzzles are fairly challenging as they have words that appear backwards as well as diagonally and there are overlapping words. The vocabulary words that are covered in each puzzle are carefully thought out to reflect an accurate portrait of each historical event. Educational puzzles can help immerse your students in a subject while they enjoy themselves.
If you wish to delve further into particular aspects of early U.S. history, you may also be interested in one of these other puzzle bundles:
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥
Puzzles to Print guarantees you the highest quality crosswords, word finds, cryptograms, Sudoku and number puzzles available.
American history, sub plans, folder, file, no prep, morning work, homework, lesson plan supplement, literacy, virtual classroom, vocabulary, wordsearch, worksheet, printable, handout, party game, project or unit supplement, facts, trivia, distance learning, brain break, after testing fun, theme, sponge activity, curriculum, first day