Also included in
- This low prep resource has everything you need to make the end of the year less stressful for you while keeping your students learning, engaged, and excited about the next school year. It contains 7 of my most popular activities for the last days of school. Save over 30% when you buy this bundle!T$9.75$15.00Save $5.25
This resource contains 15 no prep printables to help students celebrate the end of the year while also practicing some literacy skills. Just print and go! These activities can be used in a variety of ways, depending on your needs - as end of year morning work, ela / literacy centers, or as a no prep end of year packet.
Save over 20% when you buy this as part of my End of the Year Bundle!
The end of the year activities include:
- an acrostic poem
- an end of year Find Somebody Who
- a word search
- an A-Z reflection
- a this or that activity to reflect on the school year
- a table to help partners compare memories and reflections on the school year
- a summer squiggle drawing and writing activity
- an end of the year reading scavenger hunt
- a school year timeline activity
- a Venn diagram to compare beginning of year to end of year
- an end of year writing activity
- an interview a friend activity
- a making words activity
- a top 10 memories list
- a Find the Fib activity
Check out the preview to see all the activities included.
Upper elementary students (primarily 3rd grade and 4th grade students) should be able to complete these activities independently so you can get all your end of year stuff done!
Kalena Baker, Teaching Made Practical