Looking for a NO PREP, digital way to engage your learners in phonics practice?
This NO PREP (and FREE!) Phonics Slide Deck is here! (This is also available in the HUGE money saving bundle... which will increase as long as I am making these for my class!)
This versatile download has engaging practice for COMPOUND WORDSs.
You can choose to:
- Use the PDF to display on your white board and allow students to come interact
- OR- upload the PowerPoint to Google Slides and add your own text boxes & shape tools so students can work on their own
- OR- upload the PowerPoint to Google Slides and add your own interactive layers with NearPod or PearDeck!
For each file, students will:
- receive an introduction for and example words
- read a passage and identify compound words
- find 10 pictures in a "collage" of images that are all compound words
- spell 5 words that are compound words
- read three sentences containing compound words to find a picture that does not belong
Download the preview to check out the PDF file for short a too. All phonics sounds are formatted in this same way.
Have fun and please leave feedback if you enjoy this great FREEBIE!