Do you need something FUN to do the week before Father's Day in your classroom or therapy room?? Check this activity out! 6 FUN father's day pages!
Dad and Grandpa versions included!
These Father’s Day Activities that are easy to use and ready to go! I use these in speech therapy sessions the week before Father’s Day to work on carry over of skills. This packet can also be used to target specific objectives such as answering questions, describing, following directions,vocabulary, and compare/contrast (but they are not worksheets for specific speech therapy skills, they are can be used by anyone).
This is great for general education classrooms, special education classrooms, counseling sessions, Sunday school classes, or to use at home! (I have my children make these pages for their grandparents!)
• This is my dad: The student draws a portrait of their dad/grandpa and describes his eyes and hair.
• My dad’s/grandpa's favorite things: The student draws their dad's/grandpa's favorite food, drink, animal, and color.
• My dad/grandpa and I: The student draws a picture. I encourage them to tell me about him (his name, what they like to do as a family, ect..).
• Dad/grandpa and I Venn diagram: The student will write how they are alike and different from their dad/grandpa.
• Father Acrostic Poem: The student will write a word or phrase that begin with the letters in the word father.
• Color-by-Dad/Grandpa: The student will answer questions about their dad/grandpa and then color the part of the picture that has the same number.
• Father’s Day Coupons: The students will color the coupons they want to give their father, cut them out, and place them in an envelope (or staple together in a book).
This activity is designed for students in k-4 (use your discretion within these grade levels).
I have a mother's day version that includes pages for moms, grandmas, aunts, step-moms, and a blank one (to fill in the nickname of the child's relative; such as nana or mimi). There are 9 activity pages, coupons, and two crafts in this pack. Click the link below to view it (my mother's day pack is larger because it falls within the school year).
• NO-Prep Mother's Day Activity Pack