This language worksheet packet covers multiple language concepts ideal for students in grades K-2 (some worksheets are suitable for Pre-K).
• Pages 3-11; 56-57 : Pronouns targeting he, she, and they
• Pages 12-17 : Pronouns targeting him, her, and them
• Pages 18-28 : Categories
• Pages 29-34 : Plural ‘s’, “es”, and irregular plural word endings
• Pages 35-43 : Prepositions
• Pages 44-52 : WH-Questions
• Pages 53-57 : Verb tenses: – ing word endings
• Pages 58-61 : Verb tenses: regular and irregular past tense
Note: all of these pages work on listening and following directions in some manner.
This packet also includes visuals which are wonderful for those pre-readers. The entire 60-page packet is black and white making it printer-friendly.
Use this packet as homework 1x a week as extra practice or as a warm-up activity in your speech sessions!
Please download the free preview file for a brief overview of the worksheets included in this packet.
Please be sure to visit Breanna's Speech Blog
for more activities and for a peek into my speech room.
My Cute Graphics
Creative Clips by Krista Wallden
Copyright: This packet is for your use and only your use. Please purchase multiple licenses if you would like to share with a friend. Thank you for supporting local teachers and SLPs!