NO PREP Literacy Centers for February
is a unit full of hands-on, engaging, fun literacy activities that are ready to PRINT & GO! Keep your students engaged and learning with these easy set up centers.
No Prep Literacy centers will keep your students engaged and enjoying learning while making sure they are getting the necessary reading and literacy skills as they complete spiral reviews of concepts each month throughout the year. No Prep Literacy Centers were created with the busy teacher in mind. No Prep saves you time by making lesson planning and setting up your centers a breeze as they are just print and go!
Direction posters are included to put up at each center with explanations for the students to follow, which frees up more of your time. You will not need to spend time explaining how to complete the activities.
Ten literacy centers are included in this unit with 2 bonus activities. Click on preview to see every page in this unit.
Table of Contents:
1) Teeth (informational text) – 2 levels included for differentiation
2) Valentine’s Day (fact or opinion interactive)
3) Put it in Order (alphabetical order) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
4) Be Still My Heart (spelling with vowel teams ee, ea, ey) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
5) I Love Scavenger Hunts (variety of grammar skills) - *cut out 4 picture cards
6) Broken Heart (synonyms) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
7) A Pocketful of “O” (interactive with short o)
8) It’s in the Clouds! (fix the sentence) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
9) Putting it Together (compound words) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
10) Syllable Sort (syllabication) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
Making Words– (The mystery word is “Valentine’s Day”.)
What’s the Adjective? (adjective game) - *cut out one set of cards for game
See all of my NO PREP units for both math and literacy for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grades
Check out all of my See all of my February units!