NO PREP Literacy Centers for January
is a unit full of hands-on, engaging, fun literacy activities that are ready to PRINT & GO! Keep your students engaged and learning with these easy set up centers.
No Prep Literacy centers will keep your students engaged and enjoying learning while making sure they are getting the necessary reading and language skills as they complete spiral reviews of concepts each month throughout the year. No Prep Literacy Centers were created with the busy teacher in mind. No Prep saves you time by making lesson planning and setting up your centers a breeze as they are just print and go!
Direction posters are included to put up at each center with explanations for the students to follow, which frees up more of your time. You will not need to spend time explaining how to complete the activities.
Ten literacy centers are included in this unit with a bonus activity. Click on preview to see every page in this unit.
Table of Contents:
1) Winter Nouns (sorting nouns) -*cut out 1 set of cards for center
2) Put it in Order (Alphabetical Order) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
3) Walking in a Winter Wonderland (winter words game) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
4) Write About It! (creative writing) - *cut out 4 picture cards
5) Freeze Out (variety of skills) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
6) A Letter from Frosty (friendly letter)
7) Twirling, Swirling Snowmen (Verb Tenses – past, present & future) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
8) Snowball Fight (Adjective Game and Writing) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
9) Contraction Action! (Contractions) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
10)– Making Words (manipulating letters to solve mystery word and make new words)
I Have, Who Has – (Verbs) - *cut out one set of cards for game
See all of my NO PREP units for both math and literacy for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grades