NO PREP Math Centers for August is a unit full of hands-on, engaging, fun math activities that are ready to PRINT & GO! This NO PREP MATH CENTERS unit is a breeze to get ready for your math centers each week. There are games, interactives, foldables, and much more included in this unit.
No Prep Math centers will keep your students engaged and enjoying learning while making sure they are getting the necessary math skills as they complete spiral reviews of concepts each month throughout the year. No Prep Math Centers were created with the busy teacher in mind. My goal is to save you time by making lesson planning and setting up your centers a breeze as they are just print and go!
Direction posters are included to put up at each center with explanations for the students to follow, which frees up more of your time. You will not need to spend time explaining how to complete the activities.
Table of Contents:
1) My Day (am/pm ordering of events)-*cut out 1 set of cards for center
2) Greater Than/Less Than War (3-digit numbers) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
3) Fact Family Triangles (fact families)
4) School Addition Maze (adding to 20)
5) Classroom Treasure Hunt (variety of skills) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
6) Lunch bag Line-up! (ordering from greatest to least) (odd/even) – *cut out 1 set of cards for center
7) Math Wizards (place value) – cut out 1 set of cards for center and place in a small paper bag
8) Welcome Back to School! (I Spy counting/graphing)
9) Roll and Write (Standard and Expanded Form)
10) Clipboard Addition Sort (Sums to 20) – cut out 1 set of cards for center
What’s My Value? Game– (Place Value) - *cut out one set of cards for game
Back-to-School Bump - (adding 3 numbers using 3 dice)
Find the BUNDLE here.
See all of my NO PREP units for both math and literacy for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grades