NO PREP Math Centers for August is a unit full of hands-on, engaging, fun math activities that are ready to PRINT & GO! This NO PREP MATH CENTERS unit is a breeze to get ready for your math centers each week. There are games, interactives, foldables, and much more included in this unit.
No Prep Math centers will keep your students engaged and enjoying learning while making sure they are getting the necessary math skills as they complete spiral reviews of concepts each month throughout the year. No Prep Math Centers were created with the busy teacher in mind. My goal is to save you time by making lesson planning and setting up your centers a breeze as they are just print and go!
Direction posters are included to put up at each center with explanations for the students to follow, which frees up more of your time. You will not need to spend time explaining how to complete the activities.
Ten math centers are included in this No Prep unit with 2 bonus activities - . Click on preview to see every page in this unit.
Table of Contents:
1) Solve the Pattern (Missing numbers to 1,000) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
2) Fishing Roundup! (Rounding numbers to hundreds and tens place)
3) Classroom Treasure Hunt (variety of skills) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
4) Fact Family Creative Academy (fact families)
5) My Mini-Addition Book (2-digit and 3-digit addition)
6) Welcome Back to School I Spy (graphing)
7) Line-up Logic! (place value critical thinking)
8) Roll a Number (place value – standard, expanded, and word form) - *just add dice
9) Back-to-School (Identify the Place Value)
10) Splashing into Subtraction (up to 4-digit subtraction with and without regrouping)
What’s My Value? Game– (Place Value) - *cut out one set of cards for game
Back-to-School Bump - (adding 3 numbers using 3 dice)
See all of my NO PREP units for both math and literacy for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grades
Find the BUNDLE here