NO PREP Math Centers for Back-to-School is a unit full of hands-on, engaging, fun math activities that are ready to PRINT & GO! Includes games, interactives, a scavenger hunt and much more.
This NO PREP MATH CENTERS unit is a breeze to get ready for your math centers each week. Keep your students on task and engaged!
No Prep Math centers will keep your students engaged and enjoying learning while making sure they are getting the necessary math skills as they complete spiral reviews of concepts each month throughout the year. No Prep Math Centers were created with the busy teacher in mind. My goal is to save you time by making lesson planning and setting up your centers a breeze as they are just print and go!
Direction posters are included to put up at each center with explanations for the students to follow, which frees up more of your time. You will not need to spend time explaining how to complete the activities.
Ten math centers are included in this unit with 2 bonus activities - . Click on preview to see every page in this unit.
Table of Contents:
1) What’s for Lunch? Rounding (rounding to thousands, hundreds & tens) *cut out 1 set of cards for center
2) Back to School (place value)
3) Back to School Fractions (fractional sets) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
4) Greater Than/Less Than War (6-digit numbers) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
5) Classroom Treasure hunt (variety of skills) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
6) Add Like a Ninja (adding to millions) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
7) Sharp Thinking (standard form, expanded form, written form) – *cut out 1 set of cards for center
8) I Love Math! (word problems)
9) Welcome Back to School (I Spy counting/graphing)
10) A Closer Look (Ordering Greatest to Least) - *cut out 1 set of cards for game
What’s My Value? Game– (Place Value) - *cut out one set of cards for game
Back-to-School Bump - (multiplication using 2 dice)
Find the BUNDLE
See all of my NO PREP units for both math and literacy for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grades