NO PREP! Math Centers! 2nd Grade! January
NO PREP Math Centers for January is a unit full of hands-on, engaging, fun math activities that are ready to PRINT & GO! This NO PREP MATH CENTERS unit is a breeze to get ready for your math centers each week. There are games, interactives, foldables, and much more included in this unit.
No Prep Math centers will keep your students engaged and enjoying learning while making sure they are getting the necessary math skills as they complete spiral reviews of concepts each month throughout the year. No Prep Math Centers were created with the busy teacher in mind. My goal is to save you time by making lesson planning and setting up your centers a breeze as they are just print and go!
Direction posters are included to put up at each center with explanations for the students to follow, which frees up more of your time. You will not need to spend time explaining how to complete the activities.
Ten math centers are included in this No Prep unit with 2 bonus activities - . Click on preview to see every page in this unit.
Table of Contents:
1) It’s About Time (time to 5 minutes) -*cut out 1 set of cards for center
2) Greater Than/Less Than War (3-digit numbers) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
3) Fact Family Apartments (fact families)
4) Winter Measurement (measurement) - *add 4 winter items for students to measure
5) Freeze Out (variety of skills) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
6) Parade of the Snowmen (ordering from greatest to least) (odd/even) – *cut out 1 set of cards for center
7) Lost Money (counting money in different ways)
8) Happy New Year! (I Spy counting/graphing)
9) Real Life Starring You! (Constructed Response – Word Problems) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
10) My Mini Addition Book (addition with and without regrouping)
Scoot Game – (Measurement) - *cut out one set of cards for game
Snowman Bump - (adding 3 numbers using 3 dice)
Find the BUNDLE here.
See all of my NO PREP units for both math and literacy for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grades