NO PREP! Math Centers! 2nd Grade! September!
NO PREP Math Centers for September is a unit full of hands-on, engaging, fun math activities that are ready to PRINT & GO!
No Prep Math centers will keep your students engaged and enjoying learning while making sure they are getting the necessary math skills as they complete spiral reviews of concepts each month throughout the year. No Prep Math Centers were created with the busy teacher in mind. No Prep saves you time by making lesson planning and setting up your centers a breeze as they are just print and go!
Direction posters are included to put up at each center with explanations for the students to follow, which frees up more of your time. You will not need to spend time explaining how to complete the activities.
Ten math centers are included in this unit with 2 bonus activities - Click on preview to see every page in this unit.
Table of Contents:
1) Sums to 20 Scavenger Hunt (addition to 20) -*cut out 1 set of cards for center
2) Saving Money – (counting coins)
3) Splashing Into Subtraction (3-digit subtracting without regrouping)
4) Rotten Apple (fluency of sums to 20) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
5) Apple Time (matching analog time to digital time) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
6) Solve the pattern (missing numbers in patterns to 1,000) – *cut out 1 set of cards for center
7) Apple Addition (3-digit addition with regrouping) – *cut out 1 set of cards for center
8) Sharp Thinking (standard, expanded, written form) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
9) Going Buggy over Time! (Elapsed Time) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
10) Where do I Belong? (comparisons)
Spin it to Win it! (A partner game for addition facts to 20)
Apple Pickin’ I Spy
Find the BUNDLE here.
See all of my NO PREP units for both math and literacy for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grades