NO PREP! Math Centers! 2nd Grade! September!
NO PREP Math Centers for September is a unit full of hands-on, engaging, fun math activities that are ready to PRINT & GO!
No Prep Math centers will keep your students engaged and enjoying learning while making sure they are getting the necessary math skills as they complete spiral reviews of concepts each month throughout the year. No Prep Math Centers were created with the busy teacher in mind. No Prep saves you time by making lesson planning and setting up your centers a breeze as they are just print and go!
Direction posters are included to put up at each center with explanations for the students to follow, which frees up more of your time. You will not need to spend time explaining how to complete the activities.
Ten math centers are included in this unit with 2 bonus activities - Click on preview to see every page in this unit.
Table of Contents:
1) What’s Missing? Scavenger Hunt (missing number in multiplication facts) -*cut out 1 set of cards for center
2) Story Time (word problems)
3) Apple Fractions (fractions)
4) Going Buggy Over Time (elapsed time) - *cut out 1 set of cards for center
5) Apple Subtraction (4-digit subtraction with and without regrouping) -*cut out 1 set of cards for center
6) Apple Rounding (rounding numbers to thousands)
7) School Addition Maze (adding to the thousands)
8) Which Apple Is It? (Rules of Multiplication Interactive)
9) Where do I Belong? (comparison)
10) Rotten Apple (multiplication facts) -*cut out 1 set of cards for center
Spin it to Win it! (A partner game for multiplication facts #1-9)
Apple Pickin’ I Spy
See all of my NO PREP units for both math and literacy for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grades
Find the BUNDLE here